The Comptroller General’s Department’s vision was to establishing a sound government accounting standard, building the capability to formulating data-infused policy and enhancing the effectiveness of imbursement control.
The hindrances were heterogeneous, multiple sources of data and standards, the complexity of workflows from siloed data environment, resulting in less than desirable data veracity and value.
HOW WE HELPED
Digital Dialogue addressed client’s challenge with the single view of truth solution where data is cleansed and integrated.
- An innovative single view of truth solution – fully integrates with client’s digital channel, including their application.
- Inter-agencies integration – effectively integrated 6 sources of data from different department across the agencies regardless of high volume of incoming data.
- Data cleansing standardization
- E-service integration enablement – completing the picture with the enhanced digital service to end-users while the backend data is integrated to the centralized data view for further user experience enhancement.
- Greater visibility and control of member reimbursement process, leads to a better accuracy in fund management reporting.
- Single view of truth from fully integrated data sources.
- A comprehensive view of data, resulting better and more effective policy makings and decision makings.
- Better user experience (civil servants across Thailand) from accelerated service improvement with e-service integration